форум со мной в главной роли

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » форум со мной в главной роли » Дополнительные материалы » Критика и редактура

Критика и редактура

Сообщений 1 страница 18 из 18

Здесь вы можете оставить сообщение с тем, где в тексте произведения требуется редактура.
При этом желательно указать верный вариант, если это касается опечаток и фактических ошибок и альтернативу, если речь идет о стилистике самого текста.
Так же, пожалуйста, указывайте ссылку на пост или раздел, где находится редактируемый блок текста.

https://i.imgur.com/otW3JD2.jpg

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appearance. I must say you have done a very good job with this. Also, the blog loads very fast for me on Firefox. Excellent Blog!

Touche. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the great effort.

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Kudos!

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. appreciate it

Your mode of describing everything in this post is in fact good, every one be capable of effortlessly know it, Thanks a lot.

You can certainly see your skills in the work you write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. At all times follow your heart.

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all people you actually recognize what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my web site =). We will have a link trade arrangement among us

Hello, its fastidious post regarding media print, we all be familiar with media is a great source of information.

Spot on with this write-up, I honestly think this website needs far more attention. I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the advice!

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. cheers

My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to checking out your web page yet again.

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this website is in fact fastidious.

interesting for a very long time

not working

Thanks for the post

Вы здесь » форум со мной в главной роли » Дополнительные материалы » Критика и редактура